- The information published on the Benefin websites does not constitute an invitation, an offer or a recommendation to either acquire one of the products that we offer or to take advantage of one of our services. The published information is no substitute for consulting our advisers.
- The contents of the Benefin websites are not intended for persons situated in a jurisdiction that forbids the publication of, or access to, the Benefin websites regardless of the reason. Therefore, persons who are subject to such legal restrictions are not permitted to access the published information.
- Benefin has exercised the greatest of care in compiling the information published here. Nonetheless, Benefin offers no guarantee that the information provided on the websites is complete, up to date or correct. The contents of the websites may be changed at any time without prior notice. The information made available on the websites does not constitute a binding offer nor does it replace consultation with our highly-qualified staff.
- Under no circumstances will Benefin be liable for loss or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect or consequential losses, which may have arisen out of or in connection with accessing, querying or using the Benefin websites or using links on the Benefin websites to third-party websites. This applies even in the event of negligence on its part.
- All of the contents of the websites, including the information offered to be downloaded, are copyright protected. All rights are reserved. Without Benefin’s prior written consent, the contents of the websites may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, or transferred via electronic or other means, or modified or used for public or commercial purposes.
- Benefin accepts no responsibility for the contents or offers on external websites accessed via links or referred to on the Benefin websites.
- All information called up from Internet websites is transferred via a publicly accessible network. Therefore, any data transferred via Internet can be monitored by unauthorised third parties. Furthermore, the data may be transmitted via a data path that takes it outside national borders even if both the supplier and recipient of the data are located within the same country. Benefin accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the security of the data of the person accessing the Benefin websites.
Data protection/data collection
This website uses Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service of Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Google). Google Analytics uses text files, i.e. cookies, which are stored on your computer. These cookies permit it to analyse your usage of our website. The information collected by this cookie (regarding the usage of our website) is sent to a server in the USA and stored there. This information includes your IP address. Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of our web-site, to generate reports regarding the activity on the website for the operator of the website and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also pass this information on to third parties if it is so required by law or if this information is processed by these third parties on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with other Google data. You can block the installation of the cookie by changing the configuration of the relevant setting in your browser software; however, we must inform you that you will be unable to fully use some of the functions of this website if you do so. In using our website, you grant your consent to the use of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above for the previously stated purposes.